Patavium Ffty our business card
Since a long time the OMS Business Card, characterized by an excellent price/quality relation, ergonomics and reliability.
Dental Units for all treatment dentistry branches. Free standing installation & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium - Metal Sheet using for the chair.
- Aluminium - Metal Sheet - Porcelain using for the water box.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polyurethane using for the dentist and assistant elements.
- Connections into chair basement.
- Floor Standing Chair and suspended water box.
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- 5 Instruments holders in Delivery System (Syringe + 4 dynamic instruments), with hoses S.P.R.I.D.O. system (kinematic system with reduced expansion in height, movements very fluid and devoid of inertia);
- The Element is connecting with the water box by a spring self-balanced adjustable arm;
- Sterilizable tray cover, handle, instrument support;
- Informations about instruments usage data showed on the display;
- 3 programmes for micromotor/s and scaler/endo/perio, acustic buzz for micromotor reversal;
- controls for spittoon rinsing and cup filling with timer;
- chair controls;
- diagnostic service on display;
- on\off lamp command (can be enabled automatic control);
- Fixed porcelain spitton;
- Assistant articulated or pantographic arm;
- Assitant table 3 instruments holder (Syringe + 2 Suction)
- Keyboard controls chair controls (manual + zero/rinsing/last positions + 3 programmes);
Patient Chair model ARCADIA or MOON with:
- Floor standing Chair Version;
- Standard Upholstery;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- Comands Chair on the backrest for ARCADIA, in the basement for MOON;
- Left armrest;
- 3 programs may be-set by the operator with automatic movement to zero-position, rising positionand to the last work position.
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive;
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive;
- Scaler Drive;
- Chair Drive.
Exclusive advantages: low vertical size of the instrument arms, auto-adjusting, lack of traction in the maximum extracting position, greater freedom of movement in any direction.
It's equipped with 5 holders for 4 instruments + syringe. The control panel with display is protected by a sealed membrane for an easier cleaning of the surface. Possibility to set the micromotor rotations and the scaler power. The silicone instrument- support and handle- cover are autoclavable.
Spittoon and support box top entirely made of ceramic, without any interstice for an easier disinfection. Available on request: opening version of the support box and pantograph arm for the assistant.
Sterile or distilled water can be optionally used instead of the city water by mounting a bottle with switch placed inside or outside the support box
The result is only indicative and not binding on the company for any differences found in the actual product.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899