The first dental unit in the world with a built-in microscope. Dental Units for all treatment dentistry branches. Very stable dental unit recommended for the installation on board of Microscope, LED lamp with Video Camera, Endo-oral Xray.
Free standing installation & compact dimensions.
High standard quality of the materials:
- Aluminium Casting - Metal Sheet using for the chair.
- Stainless Steel - Metal Sheet - Porcelain using for the water box.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polyurethane using for the dentist and assitant elements.
Connections into columun water box. Floor Standing Indipendent Chair.
The Dental Unit is an electrical pneumatic treatment unit equiped with:
- 5 Instruments Dentist Element (Syringe + 4 dynamic instruments), with hoses S.P.R.I.D.O. system (kinematic system with reduced expansion in height, movements very fluid and devoid of inertia);
- The Element is connecting with the water box by a spring self-balanced adjustable arm;
- Sterilizable tray cover, handle, instrument support;
- Informations about instruments usage data showed on the display;
- 3 programmes for micromotor/s and scaler/endo/perio, acustic buzz for micromotor reversal;
- controls for spittoon rinsing and cup filling with timer;
- assistant call or door opener;
- chair controls;
- customized programmes for 4 different users;
- diagnostic service on display;
- on\off lamp command (can be enabled automatic control);
- Column water box, 90° swivel porcelain spitton, with integrated safety sensor;
- Assistant table equiped on articulated and pantograph arm;
- Assitant table 3 instruments holder (Syringe + 2 Suction hoses)
- Keyboard controls for spittoon rinsing and cup filling with timer, chair controls (manual + zero/rinsing/last positions + 3 programmes), lamp on/off;
Patient Chair model MOON with:
- Floor Standing Chair Version
- Super Memory Upholstery;
- Headrest with double articulation;
- Syncronized Trendelenburg Movement;
- Upholstery left armrest;
- 3 programs may be-set by the operator with automatic movement to zero-position, rising positionand to the last work position.
- Un-dress Compesation Backrest chair;
- Footpad on basement for chair controls.
Foot Control designed smart and confortable usage;
- Turbine Drive and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Dynamic and Chip Blower Drive
- Micromotor Inverse Drive
- Scaler Drive
- Chair Drive.
Ergonomic, with a display for all the functions. The silicone instrument- support and handle- cover are autoclavable.
The Universal chair floor version avoids any oscillation when using the microscope.
With a pantographic movement giving more autonomy to the dentist.
Microscope Kaps with a 210° tilting binocular tube and optional built-in video system for recording.
Il risultato è puramente indicativo e non impegna l'azienda per eventuali differenze riscontrabili nel prodotto reale.
Officine Meccaniche Specializzate
- Via Dante 20/A - 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) ITALY
- Tel. +39 049 8976455 Fax. +39 049 8975566
- C.F e P.IVA 00228440285
- TVA/VAT IT 00228440285 CCIAA PD 87089 Mecc. PD 000016
Tribunale 4911 (Vol.Doc. 9278)
- Cap. Soc. €702.000 int. ver.
- Iscrizione al Registro A.E.E. N°: IT08020000000899